Imagine floating in your very own private plunge pool filled with crystal blue water in the center of a Costa Rican rainforest. The long journey to Nayara Springs’ award – winning resort proved worthy from the very first welcome from the concierge staff.
Upon arrival, we waited patiently for our villa while we warmed our bodies with a delicious welcome cup of tea. Suddenly, we are whisked away to our own private villa and we’re immediately pleased with what’s behind those doors.
We are given a complete tour beginning with a large living space equipped with a King Bed draping a white canopy. Next, we found a living room space with a beautiful chandelier hanging from the carefully designed wooden panel. The King Bed overlooks the breathe taking plunge pool landscaped with beautiful flowers, plants, and trees.
As you head towards the bathroom, you are greeted with two vanity sink areas and placed in-between a large indoor and outdoor shower made for two.
Breakfast was readily available every morning and chauffeured transportation was provided with just a push of button.
Nayara Springs offers 35 private villas that are 1500 square feet of pure luxury, romance and privacy. This adult only experience has many unique and exclusive features.
- Top Restaurants in Costa Rica
- Spacious, Elegant, Luxury Villas
- Mini Bar
- Complimentary Laundry
- Private Plunge Pool
Hike to the top in the Rainforest of Costa Rica: Sharing this Journey
What drives GWQ’s founder Ciara to explore? Hmmm, It’s my endless desire to push boundaries, to explore the world unlike my grandparents, and to educate myself through different experiences with different cultures. With this in mind there was no other place to visit next than Costa Rica!
Costa Rica is known for it’s beautiful rainforest, exotic beaches and their amazing volcanic views. When asked, “What’s the best part of your Costa Rica experience?”, my response is sharing this adventure with my partner and friends who turned into FAMILY!
Check out our to do list while in La Fortuna, Costa Rica.
Famous La Fortuna Waterfall ($15)
Central Costa Rica’s famous La Fortuna waterfall is located on the outskirts of La Fortuna village in Arenal Volcano National Park.
White Water Rafting Levels II and III ($65)
This was by far the most exciting part of the trip for me .My partner totally bailed out on this excursion, which was understandable, lol! At first I didn’t blame her for opting out, I was totally nervous as well. I’m grateful I went because I proved to myself that sometimes the most challenging obstacles are also the most rewarding! This experience was refreshing.
Arenal Zipline, Tram and Hike ($104)
Sky Walk offers a more peaceful introduction to exploring Arenal Rain Forest on a 4km (2.5mi) trail that serpents through distinct levels of a wonderful diverse ecosystem. It combines a series of suspension bridges for a one on one experience with the flora and fauna of the forest canopy. You will hike deep into these magical tropical forests to admire nature from a distinct perspective.
- 7 ziplines, 4 hanging bridges and tramway over the forest.
- Unmatched views of the Arenal Volcano, Lake, Forests and more.
- Astounding ziplines that go up to 200m (656ft) in height and 750m (2460ft) in length and impressive speeds that go up to 70km/h (43.5mph).
- Mountain to mountain and canyon crossing ziplines.
- Professional certified braking systems on ziplines, with a main system and a backup one.
- No hands on cable (always on pulley).
- Person does not need to break on ziplines.
- Hanging Bridges Trail length: 4km (2.5mi)
- Hanging bridges: 4 (distances up to 143m (470), heights up to 70m (230ft))
- Discover 2 waterfalls and exclusive breathtaking viewpoints of the Arenal lake and surroundings on our hanging bridges and trails walk.